Flow State Yoga Retreat Teacher Training
Location: Maui, Hawaii
In this life changing 10 days, you will immerse yourself into the healing and transformational practices of vinyasa yoga, kundalini tantra, mantras, kriyas, thai massage, breathwork, meditation, healing / cleansing nutrition, pranic living, surrounded by love, support, guidance and encouragement to release the old and welcome in the new miraculous life you were born to live.
**Upon successful completion of this 10 day / 100 hour course and the 100 hour online training course, you can become eligible to become a certified level 1 yoga teacher or life coach.
During this one of a kind, 10 Day Yoga Transformational Experience, you will dive into the root of your subconscious and uncover any limiting belief systems that are keeping you stuck or otherwise blocked from accessing your highest potential as a co-creative being and master of your destiny.
What is Included:
- 10 days/nights accommodations
- 10 days organic healthy vegan meals & elixirs for cleansing
- Lifetime access to 100 hours online YTT training course videos, audios and ebooks ($1000 value)
- 100 hours of workshops, classes, sessions and training lead by Dashama
- 1 Transformational rebirthing experience to clear traumas or emotional blocks and awaken to your life purpose
- Workhops you will learn: meditation, how to teach vinyasa flow yoga, kundalini yoga, mantras and kriyas to access higher states of awareness, energy and bliss, clear karma, release stuck energy and align with your purpose in life, + much more.
- Optional workshops if we have time: partner yoga/ acro yoga, thai yoga massage, yoga nidra healing mediations, ++
SAMPLE DAY SCHEDULES:
7-8am : The Miracle Morning (meditation, mantra, journaling; Starting the day on high vibration)
8-9:30am : Vinyasa Yoga Practice / Workshop with Dashama
9:30-10:30 : Breakfast and Rest / Shower
10:30-1:30pm : Workshop (Anatomy / Physiology, Philosophy, Hands on Adjustments, Thai Yoga Therapy, Yoga for Special Needs, Yoga Therapy, Acroyoga/ Partner Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, etc.)
1:30-4pm : BREAK/ Free time (and/or study time!)
4:30-6pm : Yoga Workshop (with Dashama or guest teacher) can be Vinyasa, Yin, Therapeutic, Power, Kundalini, dance, breathing, etc.)
6pm on : FREE time to explore, go to new places for dinner, study, rest, spa, etc.